Drug Treatment Centers Louisville KY
DrugTreatmentCentersLouisvilleKY.com offers a free advisory service to help you or your loved ones who are struggling with addiction and may receive compensation from our Featured or Sponsored listings.
Rehab is a Phone Call Away (502) 653-3503
Drug Rehab Facilities in Louisville
Louisville Drug Treatment Centers
Getting help for an addiction will be the best decision of your life. Drug addiction is a serious chronic disease touching millions of lives every day in the U.S. The experienced professional staffs at Drug Treatment Centers Louisville KY can help you find treatment facilities that meet your needs.
Drug Treatment Centers in Louisville employ only skilled and experienced professionals to help patients identify their individual needs. The length of time varies based on each addict's specific issues. During the assessment, the therapists ask specific questions including:
- Type of drugs used – determines the methods of detoxification treatment.
- How frequently they use drugs – A daily user of alcohol or other highly addictive substances may experience more severe withdrawal symptoms, which may require rehabilitative medication.
- Why they use drugs – if the individual associated with other drug users, the therapist determines vocational therapy helps the people find new interests and new friends.
Signs of Addiction
Knowing the signs of addiction can help save your life or the life of someone you love. Drug Treatment Centers Louisville KY educate patients and their families about the warning signs of this disease and address the issues or events that led to it in the first place. Knowing these signs will help get your loved one the help he or she needs. Some signs of drug addiction include:
- Apathy toward personal hygiene and appearance
- Becoming distant and isolated from friends and family members
- Financial troubles: Spending all your money on drugs or alcohol or borrowing or stealing money from friends or family to feed the addiction.
- Abandoning daily responsibilities at homes, such as housework and child care
- Missing school or work for periods of time or doing poorly in these areas where you once excelled.
- Loss of interest in hobbies or recreational activities you once loved.
- Experiencing obvious discomfort or withdrawal symptoms such as problem breathing, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting chills, runny nose, and restlessness. These symptoms vary in type and intensity depending on the type of drug being abused.
Getting the right type of treatment is essential to overcome addiction. Drug Treatment Centers in Louisville, work with each patient to understand their history and specific needs. This allows them to build a program tailored for them and their recovery. If you or a loved one is experiencing any signs of drug abuse or addiction, now is the time to get help. Call Drug Treatment Centers Louisville KY today at502-653-3503, they can help you find a rehab center that focuses on your specific needs.
Louisville is the largest city in Kentucky with more than a million residents in Jefferson County and in the surrounding counties. Louisville is known for college basketball and horse racing. For those interested in the arts, Louisville hosts the Festival of New American Plays, Shakespeare in the Park, and the Forecastle Festival with live music, arts, and environmental venues. Louisville's Opera House, Orchestra, Ballet and Actors Theatre provide entertainment for the young and old. Thousands of artists from across the country come together for the three-day annual St. James Court Art Show. Louisville also has dozens of museums and galleries. It has 122 parks and a new park recently developed, the 21st more than 100 miles of hiking and biking trails, canoeing, walking paths and fishing covering more than 3,000 acres.
Upcoming Louisville AA & NA Meetings:
|AA Meeting||Address||Day and Time||Phone|
|Sunday Night Smoke Out||520 W 9th St, Jasper, IN 47546||Sun, 8:00 PM||(812) 556-0244|
|Salvation Army Social Services Building||823 South Brook Street, Louisville, KY 40203||Wed, 10:30 PM||(502) 671-4900|
|Women Do Recover||Louisville, KY 40205 louisville, KY 40205, Louisville, KY 40205||Tue, 6:30 PM||(502) 458-8016|
|Trinity Baptist Church||300 Main Street, Munfordville, KY 42765||Mon, 6:00 PM||(270) 524-4622|